I just can’t stop playing with the Tasty Sweet stamp set. It is such a fun set to play with. I made another Halloween card, but the Candy Corn can be used for fall cards too and doesn’t have to involve Halloween. I just love the circle and swirl stamps too for making patterns and backgrounds. This card uses Whisper White as a base, Ghostly Greetings Designer series paper, Kiwi Kiss and Pumpkin Pie cardstock. I used Basic Black ink, Kiwi Kiss and Pumpkin Pie. This would be a super simple card with limited supplies. You’d just need the square scallop punch and dimensionals.
I was tagged by Sherri at Roses in My Heart.
Here are the rules:
1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
7 Random Facts about me:
1. I haven’t used a blow drier on my hair since I was in college
2. My 15 year high school reunion is this October
3. My 7th wedding anniversary was on September 22nd.
4. My husband has more clothes in the closet than I do, but who cares what I wear when I’m in the basement stamping!
5. My favorite season is fall.
6. I want to paint our great room Mellow Moss.
7. I love playing games on Facebook – Word Twist and Sudoku are my favorites.
I’d tag some people, but this week has been crazy and I haven’t even caught up with daily life yet and it’s Wednesday and half of my week is gone already.