I’m certainly happy that there are only a few short hours left until we can begin to officially order from the new 2009 – 2010 Idea Book and Catalog from Stampin’ Up!. This card uses some of the new InColors. I pulled the colors directly from the Razzleberry Lemonade designer series paper.
Before I get to how to make this card remember that when the new catalog goes live I will be hosting accessory and designer series paper shares. I will post that information when the catalog does indeed go live. Also the ink refill and classic ink pad in Bermuda Bay has been pulled for quality issues. While it will not be available at noon you can still get all of the InColor inks in the form of markers. As soon as the ink pad and ink refill are back I will let you know.
Stampin’ Up! is also offering a Deal of the Week to go along with the Summer Fun Promotion. From July 1st – 5th you can purchase the Scallop Edge punch for only $10.99! Consider adding it on to your first order from the catalog. Remember you can order online 24/7.
To make this card:
1. Make your card base from Crushed Curry card stock measuring 5 1/2 X 8 1/2 and scored at 4 1/4.
2. Cut your center cardstock layers to:
Rich Razzleberry 2 7/8″ X 4 5/8″
Pumpkin Pie 2 3/4″ X 4 1/2″
Razzleberry Lemonade 2 5/8″ X 4 3/8″
3. Adhere your layers together and wrap Crushed Curry Ribbon around pulling the ends through your large grommet. It will take some pressing to push it through all 3 layers. Use your bone folder to open prongs and keep it in place. Attach to card base with dimensionals.
4. Cut your main image layers to:
Melon Mambo: 2 1/4″ square
Whisper White: 2 1/8″ square
Adhere together with SNAIL.
5. Stamp your images in Rich Razzleberry and Melon Mambo, cut out large flower and punch other with 3/4″ circle punch. Attach to main image layer with dimensionals.
6. Use the Big Shot and Stampin’ Up! Little Leaves sizzlet die with Old Olive card stock to die cut leaves. Use scissors to cut to length and attach with SNAIL or Tombow Multi.
7. Attach layer with dimensionals to card.
8. Stamp sentiment from Kind and Caring Thoughts in Rich Razzleberry.
All products are Stampin’ Up! and can be purchased via my Demonstrator Website: http://igotstamps.stampinup.net