This time around I took place in a small swap. With everything that has been going on and not getting a lot of time to be at home that is exactly what I needed. I got my swap cards back in the mail yesterday so I can now share with you the card I made. I chose to use Kind and Caring Thoughts which is a brand new Level III Hostess stamp set. I paired it up with Razzleberry Lemonade Designer Series paper, Melon Mambo Polka-Dot ribbon and one of the brand new punches, the Modern Label Punch. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. I love the new InColors. They are so bold, vibrant and fun to work with.
To make this card:
1. Make your base out of Melon Mambo card stock. The base is 5 1/2″ X 8 1/2″ and is scored at 4 1/4″.
2. The Rich Razzleberry layer is cut to 3 7/8″ X 5 1/8″ and adhered to it is Razzleberry Lemonade Designer Series paper cut to 5″ X 1 7/8″. You will need two dsp strips in two different patterns.
3. Tie on a Melon Mambo Polka-Dot ribbon.
4. Cut your main image layers to 3 5/8″ X 2 7/8″ for the Pumpkin Pie and 3 1/2″ X 2 3/4″ for the Whisper White layer.
5. Stamp your image from Kind and Caring Thoughts in Rich Razzleberry, Melon Mambo and Pumpkin Pie. Stamp off and then onto your main image with Crushed Curry.
6. Add paper piercing along the top and sides of the image layer and attach to your Pumpkin Pie card stock. Attach to your card with dimensionals.
7. Stamp your sentiment from Kind and Caring Thoughts in Rich Razzleberry and punch out with the Modern Label Punch. Add two vintage brads and attach to your card front with dimensionals.
Yesterday my Dad was moved to more of a Rehab facility versus being in a Nursing Home! He is trying to get a day pass and will go home on Saturday to celebrate the 4th of July! We will go and celebrate with him. It’s been just shy of 2 months since his accident. I don’t know how long he’ll be at Marianjoy, but it’s much closer to their home and another step forward. I have RAK’s to post this weekend that he received. Thanks to all of you who continue to ask about him, send cards and pray for us. We appreciate it.
Here are a few of the supplies I used on my card.
All products are Stampin’ Up! and can be purchased via my Demonstrator Website: http://igotstamps.stampinup.net
Stamps: Kind and Caring Thoughts
Paper: Melon Mambo, Rich Razzleberry, Razzleberry Lemonade, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Melon Mambo, Pumpkin Pie, Crushed Curry
Accessories: Melon Mambo Polka-Dot ribbon, dimensionals, mat pack, paper piercer, Modern Label Punch, vintage brads,