Wow, what a week! I think all of this running around is running my down. I caught a summer cold this past weekend and it took my Mojo away when it hit. I’m feeling a bit better, but come night I get an irritating tickle in my throat and can’t stop coughing. It better be gone tonight because I have a class at my Mom and sister’s house. It’s the first one since my Dad had his accident. I can’t wait to see everyone. We are using Circle Circus and making a stationery gift set. I think it’s super cute and I’ll post it here tomorrow.
Today I have another oversided card for you. It measures 6″ X 4″ finished. I cut down a piece of Taken with Teal 12 X 12 card stock to make the card. The sketch is Unscripted Sketches #14.
To make this card:
1. Cut a piece of card stock to 4 X 12″ and score at 6″.
2. Cut your Ruby Red card stock to 3 3/4″ X 5 3/4″ and your Holiday Lounge designer series paper to 3 5/8″ X 4 5/8″. I then cut the Holiday Lounge paper at 2 3/4″ and then flipped it so both sides of the pattern show.
3. Cut a piece of Taken with Teal card stock to 1 1/2″ X 3 3/4″ and scallop the edge with the Eyelet border punch. Attach the 3 layers from steps 2 and 3 together. Tie on a Basic Gray Taffeta bow and then attach it to your card base.
4. Cut a piece of Basic Gray card stock to 2 3/8 X 4 1/8″ and Whisper White to 2 1/4″ X 4″.
5. Stamp the tree from Branch Out in Soft Suede after stamping off once and the snowflakes in Taken with Teal after stamping off twice. Stamp the deer from Winter Post in Soft Suede and then color the All Holiday image with Ruby Red and Taken with Teal and stamp onto the main image panel.
6. Assemble the main image panel and attach to the card with dimensionals.
I hope you all have a fantastic Wednesday! After this week swimming is over and I hope we can all sit back and relax a bit before school starts. Soccer started again yesterday and we have practice every Tuesday and Thursday. At least this year Evan has some kids his age to play with, so he had fun last night. Last year he hated being there and complained the entire time. It makes it much easier on me since Roger is the assistant coach and is out on the field with Colin. So far soccer is Colin’s favorite sport, so it should be another fun season.
All products are Stampin’ Up! and can be purchased via my Demonstrator Website: http://igotstamps.stampinup.net
Stamps: All Holiday, Winter Post, Branch Out
Paper: Taken with Teal, Ruby Red, Holiday Lounge, Basic Gray and Whisper White
Ink: Soft Suede, Taken with Teal, Ruby Red
Accessories: Eyelet border punch, Basic Gray Taffeta ribbon, dimensionals