Pals Paper Arts is a new challenge blog started by Mary Fish of Stampin’ Pretty and her Team. This week they had a color challenge up and this color combo is right up my alley. I jotted it down and finally had a chance to put a card together with it today.
To Make This Card:
1. Cut your Bermuda Bay card stock base to 5 1/2″ X 8 1/2″ and score at 4 1/4″.
2. Cut your Chocolate Chip layer to 3 3/4″ X 5″ and the Melon Mambo Prints Designer Series paper to 3 1/4″ X 4 3/4″. Scallop the bottom edge of the Chocolate Chip layer with the Eyelet Border punch and adhere the layers together.
3. Tie on a Bermuda Bay Polka Dot bow and attach the layer to the card base.
4. Cut a Melon Mambo circle with the Circle Scissors set to 2 1/4″ inches and a Whisper White circle set to 2 1/8″. Adhere the circles together and attach to your card base with dimensionals.
5. Stamp two butterflies from Flight of the Butterfly with Bermuda Bay and then line up the Chocolate Chip image with your Stamp-a-ma-jig. Cut out with paper snips or punch out with the new Butterfly Punch and attach to your card with dimensionals. (I cut my butterflies with snips since I don’t have the new punch yet).
6. Stamp the sentiment from On Your Birthday in Chocolate Chip ink and punch out with the Modern Label punch.
I hope you all have a great Sunday! It’s going to be more seasonable here today so hopefully the boys will get in a lot of outside time.
All products are Stampin’ Up! and can be purchased via my Demonstrator Website: http://igotstamps.stampinup.net
Stamps: On Your Birthday, Flight of the Butterfly
Paper: Bermuda Bay, Chocolate Chip, Melon Mambo Prints dsp, Melon Mambo, Whisper White
Ink: Bermuda Bay, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Eyelet Border Punch, Bermuda Bay Polka Dot ribbon, Circle Scissors, dimensionals, Stamp-a-ma-jig, Modern Label Punch