Yesterday as I was getting ready for my class my Mom told me that she needed another Get Well card. Since I had some time I decided to combine her request with the Late Night Stamper’s Monochromatic challenge and the SCS sketch challenge. Once again I’m using Orchid Opulence. My color preferences must be changing, or Rich Razzleberry just brings out the good qualities of it. It’s probably the latter. I’m going to keep this post short as I was up late last night having fun at class. You’ll see those projects over the weekend, unless you are a fan of my Facebook page, because I shared them there yesterday. Click the link in the right sidebar to become a fan!
To make this card:
1. Cut your Rich Razzleberry base to 5 1/2″ X 8 1/2″ and score at 4 1/4″. Cut the Orchid Opulence layer to 4″ X 5 1/4″ and the Rich Razzleberry Prints dsp layer to 3 3/4″ X 5″. Adhere the Orchid and Razzleberry prints layers together.
2. Cut a Rich Razzleberry piece to 5 X 1 1/4″ and run it through the Big Shot with the Finial Press embossing folder and attach it to the base. Tie on a Rich Razzleberry Polka Dot ribbon and attach to your card base.
3. Cut a Rich Razzleberry Prints dsp circle with the Circle scissors at 2 1/2″. Cut your main image layers to: Whisper White 3 1/4 X 2 1/2 and Orchid Opulence to 3 3/8″ X 2 5/8″.
4. Stamp the Upsy Daisy image in Orchid Opulence that is stamped off once. Use the Stamp-a-ma-jig to line up the Rich Razzleberry stamped image setting it off slightly to one side to create a shadow effect. Stamp the sentiment from Kind and Caring Thoughts in Rich Razzleberry.
5. Add paper piercing and then attach the circle and main image layer with dimensionals to the card base.
I think this card has a nice calming effect so I hope the person receiving it likes it.
All products are Stampin’ Up! and can be purchased via my Demonstrator Website: http://igotstamps.stampinup.net
Stamps:Upsy Daisy, Kind and Caring Thoughts
Paper:Rich Razzleberry, Orchid Opulence, Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry Prints dsp
Ink:Orchid Opulence, Rich Razzleberry
Accessories: Circle Scissors, dimensionals, Rich Razzleberry polka dot ribbon, mat pack