This card is a direct CASE of the catalog sample on page 168. I thought this card was perfect as is so I decided to keep it exactly the same. Plus it is fun and simple to make. The card measures 4″ square. There are 15 cards and envelopes to a package for $8.95.
To make this card:
1. Take out the extra pieces of cut card stock from the center of the Pendant Note. Fold in half on the score line. Add your paper piercing from the inside of the card along the bottom edge.
2. Take a piece of Very Vanilla card stock that measures 3 7/8″ square and stamp the tree from Pendant Park in Old Olive onto the center of the square. Attach to the inside front of the card.
3. Take a scrap of Old Olive card stock that is 4″ long. As long as it is wider than the stamp it will be fine. Stamp the pattern from Pendant Park in Old Olive onto Old Olive card stock. Cut it out and attach it to your card.
4. Stamp Hello from Pendant Park in Chocolate Chip ink.
5. Die your flower from the Pretties Kit in Ruby Red. I used a sponge dauber to die mine and used Classic ink. When dry attach the half pearl. I used Tombow multi. Use a pop up glue dot to attach the flower with the pearl to the center of the card.
Isn’t it pretty? I think it was one of my favorite projects from Wednesday nights class. Next month I’ll be featuring products from the Holiday Mini catalog in my workshops and classes so make sure you don’t miss out.
Now for the fun news. Friday morning I woke up to a message from Angie Tieman telling me that my name appeared on the big screen at convention along with 30 other Artisan Award finalists! At least I know now that my projects get noticed when I send them in and they aren’t sent straight out of the judging room without consideration. I was going to plug away at the Artisan Award contest one more year and this gives me the motivation to keep on working at it.
All products are Stampin’ Up! and can be purchased via my Demonstrator Website: http://igotstamps.stampinup.net